Monday, January 17, 2011

Starting This Blog Over To Win Russ' Ipod, Promote My Blog, And Entertain Us All

I am who I am. Laura Anne Massey (but what's in a name?) Art major, sociology minor at Austin College, hippie freak with a background as the loner intellectual, turned social butterfly in college.  I try to make an effort to reuse materials as often as possible when producing my artwork and in everything that I do. I'm here to show you things that I love, things that I hate, and things that I'm creating.

I most of all want to show you all that, as my life motto encapsulates, without fail, IT'S PROBABLY FINE. That means that no matter what happens, if it isn't already fine, it will be, or it will cease to be. "It" being your current dilemma, or life itself. Don't stress. It's probably fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
College student, constantly creating, vegetarian, coffee enthusiast, and lover of all things great.

Total Pageviews